Mobile Phones – Keeping them Safe
It is unfortunate that it is a daily occurrence that theft occurs in London’s clubs and bars. The Coronet is also a target for theft.
Please help us to keep your property safe
- Activate your security PIN on your phone
- Utilize your GPS on smart phones
- iPhone users, register your phones with the ‘Find iPhone’ App
- Register your phones IMEI number at www.immobilise.com – it’s a free service!
- Use the FREE mobile phone drop in our main cloakroom
- If you use your phone whilst on the premises, keep it safe on your person – do not keep them in your back pocket, keep bags closed and secured, avoid using your phone in crowded areas
- Be aware of who is around you – if your phone does go missing, report it to security immediately
- Be aware of strangers being over friendly and trying to hug you! Thieves often work in groups, while one is distracting you, another is trying to pick your pocket or bag
- Crowded areas such as dance floors and busy bar areas are rich pickings for thieves – LOOK AFTER YOUR BELONGINGS