Having trouble with the website?
Check out the FAQ for answers to some commonly asked questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our customer service representatives are happy to help. You may contact us by phone Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST at 1-888-331-4171, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
What is CoronetTheatre.co.uk?
CoronetTheatre.co.uk is an online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of live event tickets.
Where do the tickets listed on CoronetTheatre.co.uk come from?
CoronetTheatre.co.uk's online exchange functions as a massive marketplace for tickets. Sellers include firms, box office promoters, licensed ticket sellers, and individuals like you with tickets that they don’t need.
Sellers use the CoronetTheatre.co.uk's online exchange to list their extra inventory. When a customer orders tickets on our website, the order is then filled by the ticket seller who listed them. So, while CT manages the online exchange on which the tickets are posted, we do not hold the actual tickets.
Is my transaction safe?
When you shop at CoronetTheatre.co.uk, you can be assured that you are conducting a safe transaction.
We have worked hard to go above and beyond what is considered standard internet security, to ensure that our website and offices are PCI Compliant and McAfee Secure. Any questions you have about your order will be handled swiftly and efficiently by our professional customer service team. Additionally, if there are any issues with a seller fulfilling your order, we guarantee your purchase 100%.
How can I contact you?
The CoronetTheatre.co.uk's Customer Service center is open seven days a week, including holidays, from 4 a.m. - 10 p.m. PST!
If you have any questions about an order you would like to make, or an existing order, feel free to contact us by phone at 1-888-331-4171, or by email at email@example.com.
Questions about Delivery
When will my tickets ship, and how soon will they arrive?
Many ticket sellers make their tickets available to you before they have even been printed, which gives customers an edge on getting great seats in advance. Because this sometimes happens, tickets may not be “in hand” at the time of purchase.
Seller notes often indicate when an order will ship (at the latest), so customers know when to expect their tickets. They may also note that tickets are “in hand,” which means they can ship immediately. After your tickets have shipped, you will receive a FedEx tracking number, so you may track your purchase.
Either way, we guarantee your tickets will arrive in time. View our 100% Guarantee for more details.
How are my tickets shipped?
Tickets are shipped via FedEx. Shipping via FedEx is secure and safe for both ticket buyers and sellers on our website. Shipping through FedEx allows ticket sellers to ensure that the tickets they sell have arrived to the proper recipient, and ticket buyers can track the progress of the package.
Will a signature be needed for my ticket package?
Yes, generally expect the sellers who list tickets on our exchange to require a signature for ticket delivery. This is to ensure that the tickets are physically received by someone rather than left out in the open. That being said, the decision to require a signature depends on the seller shipping the tickets.
Of course, if the signature requirement is problematic, customers can contact their ticket seller directly to waive the signature requirement, otherwise you could always:
• Pick up your tickets after-hours at the local facility mentioned by FedEx on the delivery door tag
• Call FedEx and ask them to keep the tickets at their local facility so you can pick them up during the day
• Call FedEx and ask if they could deliver tickets at a time when it’s more likely someone will be there to receive them
• Leave a note for FedEx delivery personnel to leave the tickets
The event is soon and I need a ticket. What can I do?
Many ticket sellers will choose to deliver tickets close to the event by one of three methods: will-call, local pickup, or email.
• Will-call means that you will pick up the ticket at the venue box office window.
• Local pickup will require that you pick up your tickets at a location up to 30 minutes away from the venue.
• Email means that the seller will email you the tickets before the show
Please note that these delivery methods are at the discretion of the seller, so be sure to choose tickets where the listing specifically states one of these methods, or contact the seller after buying a ticket to confirm that you will be able to get a ticket by will-call, local pick-up, or email. Same-day order tickets are subject to the $15.00 Near-Term Delivery option.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
Yes, tickets can be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Just un-check the box next to “use my billing address as the shipping address” in checkout and enter your P.O. Box information.
Can tickets be shipped to somewhere other than the billing address?
Yes, customers are allowed to input an alternate shipping address for most orders placed through CoronetTheatre.co.uk. However, there are certain restrictions that are based on the ticket order total. Additionally, sellers may request a signed authorization from you if they desire proof that you accept the alternate shipping address.
The alternate shipping policy is as follows:
• If the order is less than $750, the seller is expected to ship the tickets to the alternate shipping address.
• If the order is between $750 and $5000, the seller can reject the ticket order due to the address issue or else accept it and ship the tickets to the shipping address.
• If the order is $5000 or greater, no alternate shipping address is allowed.
Can I change my shipping address after ordering?
Customers will need to contact their seller directly with any shipping address changes after an order is placed. Sellers are very security-conscious about where they ship tickets and will likely only change your delivery information if it is completely necessary.
When will I receive my email tickets?
Some sellers may list their tickets as being available for email delivery. However, this does not mean that your tickets will be emailed immediately. You will be notified by email when your tickets are available for downloading and printing.
Will I receive my “Instant” tickets as soon as I place my ticket order?
In most cases, e-tickets marked as “Instant” will be available for you to download and print within minutes of placing your order. However, in order to protect against fraudulent purchases, some orders may require additional processing time. If this applies to your order, it will be noted in your order confirmation email, and your e-tickets will usually be available for you to download within one (1) business day.
What if something happens with my order? Is there a purchase guarantee?
We want to make sure that ticket sellers provide customers with the tickets they were promised. In order to protect you, CoronetTheatre.co.uk offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
• Your order is accepted by, but not delivered by the seller
• Your order is accepted by, but shipped too late by the seller for the tickets to arrive in time for the event
• You were denied entry because of the tickets or invalid tickets were provided by the seller. Verifiable proof must be provided by the venue in written letter format. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
• Your event is cancelled entirely with no rescheduled date. 100% refund for a cancelled event excludes shipping.
Why was my order rejected?
Due to the nature of our exchange, there is usually some lag time between when tickets are purchased and when the ticket listings are updated. As tickets are sold, sellers must manually update their listings. This means that your tickets may have been ordered by another customer before you had the chance to submit yours.
This is a rare occurrence, but if it should happen to you, please contact us at 1-888-331-4171 and our customer service representatives would be happy to help you find a similar seat or a seat at a similar price.
Can I combine shipping?
Similar to other large online shopping entities (such as Amazon), the inventory in our exchange comes from many different sellers. Therefore, we cannot guarantee combined shipping.
However, in the case that some or all of your tickets are from the same seller, you may contact them after your order is confirmed to request that the shipping be combined. This service is at the discretion of the seller.
Can I purchase tickets as a gift for someone else?
Yes! Event tickets make great gifts. Even though tickets may not ship immediately after you purchase them, we guarantee they'll arrive in time for the event.
Questions about Ticket Listings
Will my seats be together?
Tickets are guaranteed to be together, unless the seller’s notes say otherwise. If tickets are listed in a general category, zone, section, or row, we guarantee that they will be together. Examples of these sorts of notes are: “Zone A,” “Section 200,” “Row 102,” etc.
However, sometimes the notes say something like “Section 2, rows A-Z” or “Section 2, Rows A and B, piggybacked” which lets you know that the seats may not be together. If they are “piggybacked,” it means one seat is in front of the other, but in 2 separate rows.
How do I find the tickets I'm looking for?
You may use our simple search bar at the top of the page to search by Artist, Venue, Team, City, or State.
When you have found the event you want, click the Tickets” button to see what groups of tickets are available. Selections of tickets, with quantities and price per ticket will be shown in a table on the right-hand side of the page. On the left will be the venue map. Some of our maps are simply images, some are interactive, and some even have pictures from the seats to the stage, all to help you find what you’re looking for.
When you choose your tickets, click the “Buy” button, and proceed to checkout. If you ever have any questions about finding or buying tickets on our website, you may contact us at any time by phone at 1-888-331-4171 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why can't I purchase a certain quantity of tickets?
Sellers prefer to list tickets at least in pairs so as to increase the chance that they’ll be able to sell all the tickets in a listing. Entertainment events are social occasions that people usually attend with friends or family. Single tickets are very hard to sell and so sellers try to avoid being stuck with them by buying and selling tickets in larger quantities.
Why aren’t seat numbers listed for the tickets?
Ticket sellers don’t list seat numbers to prevent double-booking tickets. Because transactions on CoronetTheatre.co.uk take place in real time, it is possible for a set of tickets to be purchased at the exact same time by two different individuals. In order to prevent this confusion, ticket sellers instead list general rows and sections. They often have several groups of tickets, so if multiple orders come in, they can successfully fill them (without anyone getting upset or disappointed).
An event I want to attend doesn't have any available tickets. What can I do?
When searching for an artist, show, or team that does not have any tickets available, you will be provided with an opportunity to sign up for our email alerts. Simply provide your first name, email address, zip/postal code, and country, and click the "Sign me up" button. Once tickets are added to our exchange for the artist, show, or team, you'll be sent an email indicating that tickets are available for purchase.
If a performer, show, or team does not have any tickets available for a specific upcoming event, simply click on the "Alert Me" button on the right side of the listings. In the pop-up, enter your email address and click the "Alert Me" button to send the information. You will be notified once tickets become available for purchase.
How do I use the interactive maps?
Interactive maps can be incredibly useful tools for finding the tickets you want. We want to make the interactive maps easy to understand and use. Here are a few tips:
• Click on a shaded section to get a pop-up bubble showing how many tickets are listed in the section and a range of prices. Clicking a section will also filter the ticket list on the right side so that only tickets in that section are showing. You can click on more than one section to add more tickets to the list. Click a section again remove its tickets from the list.
• Use the plus and minus (+, -) buttons, or your mouse's scroll wheel, to zoom the map in to see sections in greater detail. Use the directional buttons or drag the map to reveal hidden sections.
• Some interactive maps include a feature that gives you an idea of the view from each section. If this feature is enabled, a photo of the approximate view will display next to the map when you click a section. To see the view from a different section, simply click on the section on the map.
• To highlight a section on the map, move the mouse over the entries in the ticket list.
• If an event has view-from-seat photos, simply click the ticket list entry to see the image.
What is Zone Seating?
Zone seating is a recent introduction in the secondary ticket market that borrows entertainment trends from Europe. The seating itself involves venues being geographically demarcated into various chunks according to some visual model. The chunks concerned are often dubbed “Zones” and randomly drawn and marked with varying creativity. (Zones could be labeled as A, B, C or GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE or any such system of categorization.)
Event-goers are then given options to purchase seats based solely on their Zone location. Some sellers will choose to specify seating location in greater detail in their ticket notes.
Questions about Tickets
Why is there someone else’s name on my ticket?
The name on a customer’s ticket will be the name of the original purchaser. Therefore, your name will not be on the ticket purchased through CoronetTheatre.co.uk. However, please note that the name on the tickets will not affect your ability to access the event. The most important aspect is that the bar code on the tickets scans when entering the event.
What happens if my tickets are lost or stolen?
Tickets are generally one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable items that can seldom be re-accessed or re-printed. The purpose of such restrictions is to prevent ticketing fraud via multiple printings of the same ticket. Regardless, customers should contact their seller to see if it is possible to re-access lost tickets.
What is an E-Ticket?
Electronic tickets, or e-tickets, are delivered to you electronically through My Ticket Tracker. You must download and print your e-tickets, which will have a barcode and will be valid for entry into the event.
Some things to know about your e-tickets:
• When your e-tickets are ready to download, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing your e-tickets through our secure website, MyTicketTracker.
• For your protection, MyTicketTracker requires you to log in with order-specific details, including a unique order PIN that will be included in your download instruction email.
• Some e-tickets may not be available for download immediately, but are guaranteed to be read in time for your event.
What is My Ticket Tracker, and how do I use it?
MyTicketTracker is a secure platform where you can view details about your ticket orders and download any e-tickets you may have purchased.
To download e-tickets from MyTicketTracker:
• Go to MyTicketTracker.com, and enter your email address and unique order PIN to log in. You'll find your PIN in the order receipt you received via email.
• After logging in, you'll see purchase details for your order, along with a link to download your tickets. This link is located next to the "Delivery Method" section of your purchase details and will say "Download Tickets."
• For security purposes, you then will be asked to confirm that you agree to the MyTicketTracker Terms and Conditions. To proceed with your download, select "Yes" to confirm your agreement and click "Continue."
• You can now download your e-tickets! You'll see the message "Click here to view and print your tickets." Just click the words "Click here," which will be a blue link.
• You'll see a pop-up window that allows you to either open or save the e-ticket file. You should choose to open the file. Adobe Acrobat Reader will automatically open with the e-tickets. Within Adobe Acrobat Reader, there will be one page per ticket. (i.e. If you bought four tickets and downloaded one file, the Adobe file will be four pages long. If you bought four tickets and downloaded four Adobe files, there will be one page for each file.)
• You should then print your tickets and take them to the event.
If the tickets are downloaded and the file is blank, you will need to update your version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free and widely used program for opening the type of document used to deliver the tickets. Click here to download the latest version.
What is a Paperless Ticket
Paperless tickets aren’t like traditional paper tickets, and they don’t involve having a physical ticket in hand. Instead, these tickets require the ticket seller to accompany you to the venue’s box office. Our ticket listings will indicate which tickets are paperless with notes such as “I will be attending the event, and will accompany you to the box office at the venue.”
What is a Flash Ticket?
Flash tickets are a new innovation used for ticket distribution by event promoters. Customers with “flash” tickets access their tickets by swiping a credit card (the one used for the original ticket purchase) at a venue kiosk. This kiosk will then print out a ticket receipt that the event goer can present to venue personnel as a means to gain entry to the event.
Ticket sellers usually arrange flash ticketing by mailing customers a gift card that was used by the seller initially to purchase the tickets. This card would contain the initial purchase information for the order and would generate a viable receipt. (Customer should contact their seller directly with any additional questions about flash ticketing.)
Questions about Prices and Fees
Why is the price on my tickets different than what I paid?
Similar to Amazon, CoronetTheatre.co.uk is a massive online exchange, where ticket sellers can list their inventory. Because of this, we do not charge your credit card, own, price, or ship the tickets listed on our website. All of those parts of your transaction are handled by the individual sellers listing their tickets on our exchange. CoronetTheatre.co.uk's purpose is simply to connect ticket buyers with a lot of ticket options.
Generally speaking, sellers decide to resell their tickets at a price that reflects the market, and prices often rise and fall with supply and demand. The result is that tickets on our website are often sold either above or below face value.
In addition to the market value fluctuating, sellers often have a large number of expenses to cover in order to get their hands on great seats. Sellers often must pay face value, plus fees (or membership fees to special clubs), and sometimes they stand in line for hours to get the best seats available. By marking up the tickets, ticket sellers make a small profit. The benefit for ticket buyers is they don’t have to wait in line, on their computers, or on the phone for hours months in advance of an event to get a good seat. Instead, customers can find great seats even a couple weeks before from an event.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Taxes on tickets actually vary substantially from state-to-state and even between localities in various states - an ever-changing situation. This means that local and/or state taxes are not calculated on our checkout page during the purchase process. Ticketing taxes are based on the location of the ticket seller supplying an order and most prevalent in Texas, Chicago, California, Michigan and Canada.
Why was I charged immediately for my ticket purchase?
The sellers who list tickets with us usually charge customers automatically when an order is placed so as to reserve your place in line for tickets (since sellers often receive numerous orders simultaneously). On that note, ticketing is a dynamic business (prices rising and falling all the time) so it’s important to claim your ticket early at the price set at the time of the purchase.
Questions about Other Issues
What if the event is cancelled?
If an event gets permanently cancelled, you are eligible for a 100% refund.
Please note that the refund constitutes the price you paid for the tickets, and does not include shipping costs that you may have incurred as part of the purchase process. For more details, please refer to the CoronetTheatre.com's Terms and Policies for the purchase agreement.
Can I cancel an order after it is placed?
As a general rule, all sales on CoronetTheatre.co.uk are final. Please be absolutely sure you want to purchase the tickets before ordering.
Questions from International Customers
How do I access US event tickets if I’m an international customer?
There are three main ways to access event tickets for US-based events if you’re an international customer:
• Order tickets and input a US-based shipping address: You should use this option if the event is more near-term in nature and you could potentially have the tickets shipped to a friend’s house in the US or even a hotel.
• Order tickets marked as being available for will call, email, local pickup (etc): Tickets are only available using one of the above methods if that method is specifically advertised on the listing notes and/or during checkout.
• Order tickets and input your home address for shipment: You should use this option if the event is a while away and thus likely to ship before your travels. Please note that you can always contact your ticket supplier directly to provide an alternate (US-based) address (if needed).
Are ticket orders charged in US dollars?
Ticket orders placed through CoronetTheatre.co.uk are charged in US dollars. Please note that exchange charges (if applicable) for non-US customers may apply to ticket orders placed through CoronetTheatre.co.uk.
Why is there an international shipping fee for my order?
Delivery fees for CoronetTheatre.co.uk customers are based on the location of the ticket seller versus the location of the end customer (the event location is irrelevant). Canadian customers with Canadian events through US sellers will thus have International Express fees. US customers with US events through Canadian sellers will also have International Express fees. An international delivery fee therefore means that the seller supplying your order is not based in your home country and thus must ship internationally.